Absolutely precious!! God did a good thing by bringing you together in marriage...y'all make a beautiful baby!!I was goo-gooing over Jude's picture and for some reason Boo thought I was talking to her. This dog is gonna have issues once our little one arrives!I love each of you and can't wait to hold my first nephew!!Love, Aunt Kaye
Oh my word!!! Absolutely precious!! I just want to see him and real life...and give the new mommy a big ole' hug!!!!!! Love you!!!Auntie Linds
xowbuwOH i just wanted to reach in that screen and grab him!!! What a precious blessing!!! I can't wait to see him!!!He is beautiful!! I love you both!!!Auntie Jo
Oh my..he is SO precious! Thanks for posting all the adorable pictures! He does look just like his daddy. :)We are so happy for yall. Congratualation.Cody and Chelsea
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Absolutely precious!! God did a good thing by bringing you together in marriage...y'all make a beautiful baby!!
I was goo-gooing over Jude's picture and for some reason Boo thought I was talking to her. This dog is gonna have issues once our little one arrives!
I love each of you and can't wait to hold my first nephew!!
Love, Aunt Kaye
Oh my word!!! Absolutely precious!! I just want to see him and real life...and give the new mommy a big ole' hug!!!!!! Love you!!!
Auntie Linds
xowbuwOH i just wanted to reach in that screen and grab him!!! What a precious blessing!!! I can't wait to see him!!!
He is beautiful!! I love you both!!!
Auntie Jo
Oh my..he is SO precious! Thanks for posting all the adorable pictures! He does look just like his daddy. :)
We are so happy for yall. Congratualation.
Cody and Chelsea
Post a Comment