Little Jude has a minimal case of jaundice yet, thankfully, Dr. Bacak let him come home with us today...under one condition: we have to keep him under "bili-lights" so he gets better! So today Home Health Care got us all set up and ready to go.
Well this little Jude LOVES a good swaddle and can't sleep on his back without one. And, of course, these days it's the rule that babies shouldn't sleep on their tummies.
One Problem: Jude can't be swaddled and wrapped in the bili-blanket at the same time.
Translation: Jude cries his little eyes out when we put him on his back in the bili-blanket.
Daddy Jon came to the rescue.

This is the ONLY way Jude will relax in the "bili-blanket". :0)
(you can see the blue glow on Jude's chin)
This kid already ADORES his daddy.
I will treasure this picture the rest of my life.
(you can see the blue glow on Jude's chin)
This kid already ADORES his daddy.
I will treasure this picture the rest of my life.
7 comments:
Sally, Jon, and Jude! I'm so so so so happy for yall!!!! What a fun family you are! :) Jude is ABSOLUTELY precious! I can't wait to see more pictures in the future. Jude is blessed to have parents who love and serve Jesus like you do! I'll be praying for you as you discover the joys of parenting.
precious.
Sally, little Jude is Adorable, God bless the 3 of you!
I'm so excited for your family. I can't wait to see this little guy in person.
Every time I have a baby, at some point I am hit with how needy they are...how they need me for everything...I cry every time at that point because I know that is how dependent we are upon the Lord. He meets every need.
Get ready to learn so much about the Father by being a mother!
Sal and Jon- This makes me smile so emphatically!!!!!!!!!! I love it, please bring more and more photos. The Lord reminded me to pray for you guys this morning, and I am glad to hear that jaundice is on its way out the door and that Jude is home.
:)
Oh, I love this picture! Finally I get to lay eyes on him. It's so unfair that Rusty sees all the babies first! He is precious!
This brought tears to my eyes, because your little family is so sweet and it is always a miracle! But it also reminds me of when we had our first baby, and what you are learning, feeling, experiencing...there are no words.
It is truly a spiritual marker.
I love his name, and that he has you guys for parents.
I always say, my husband was most attractive when holding our newborn babies. There is nothing like that!
Jon looks like he's getting the hang of this Daddy thing!
jenn
What an ADORABLE picture! Congrats you guys! We're so excited for yall! Can't wait to see the new fam in person!-Kirby
Post a Comment