Just thought we'd update you with some photos of our Cutie!!
(sorry for the bad quality of some of the pictures...)
We just want to kiss him and love him all the time! He's such a joy!
(sorry for the bad quality of some of the pictures...)
We just want to kiss him and love him all the time! He's such a joy!
He looks so grown up!!


One of Sally's profs got us this Aggie onesie...class of 2028!!
Can you believe it!?!
Can you believe it!?!


8 comments:
I want to hug him too!!
Ohhhhh Sally Ann... I am amazed at the absolute cuteness of this child. What a joy!! Kiss him for me!
<3 Auntie Jen
HOW PRECIOUS!!!!!! i want to hold him! sally, hope you're feeling well and enjoying your first few weeks as a mommy!
He just looks so big!!! And far toooooo cute!! Can't wait to see him!! :)
Auntie Linds
Oh my word, he's way cute. Please bring him to me RIGHT NOW! I need a tiny baby fix.
jenn
soooo cute! I wish I could hold him, but he will be of much riper and more playful age if I get to see him near Christmas...
yay for cute Jude..
I love him!!! I can't wait to see him!!! Yay for babies!! I love you sally!!
Auntie Jo
What a sweet boy! He is sooooo precious!
I want to hold him!
<3 Bekah
Post a Comment