Mary & Matt added a lil' new one to the bunch today!!
Hooray for
Hannah Elizabeth Trombley!!!
born August 13, 2008
6 lbs 9 oz
Hannah Elizabeth Trombley!!!
born August 13, 2008
6 lbs 9 oz
All the info I have is...
that apparently she has "10 fingers & 10 toes".
Whew, well that's good.
I can't WAIT to see pictures!!
So, essentially, I can understand what you're feeling...wanting to see pictures and all. I'm sorry I haven't put them up sooner!! I just worked so stinkin' long and hard on that birth story (see below)!
So here's a few of our lil' guys...
Whew, well that's good.
I can't WAIT to see pictures!!
So, essentially, I can understand what you're feeling...wanting to see pictures and all. I'm sorry I haven't put them up sooner!! I just worked so stinkin' long and hard on that birth story (see below)!
So here's a few of our lil' guys...
We had Brennan under the lights for his jaundice. Like the makeshift goggles??
Ohhh, I just LOVE those little feet!!!
Here's B at 9 days. He's already gettin the Milk Chub.
I LOVE it!
...in part because that chub is coming OFF of me!
The joys of breastfeeding!
Blessed sweetness! We just LOVE this daddy!!
Happy Momma!!
And Happy Birthday to the former Miss Jiffer Markin!!!
(Jen Isaminger now :0)
I love you deep deep deep!!

AND a Very Happy Anniversary
to the two who taught me all about love!!
I love you Dad & Mom and I'm so thankful for your faithful example!!
(Can you believe I don't have any pictures of just the two of them??)
Dad & Jude
(best buds!!!)
Mom & Jude
(I know we have more recent ones, but I think this one is CUTE!!)
You're such a testimony to ALL of us!!! We love you TONS!!
Enjoy that sweet Hannah
(and Chloe, and Mary, and Matt...for that matter)
for us!!!
We sure do miss being there to love on them!!!
I LOVE it!
...in part because that chub is coming OFF of me!
The joys of breastfeeding!
And Happy Birthday to the former Miss Jiffer Markin!!!
(Jen Isaminger now :0)
I love you deep deep deep!!
AND a Very Happy Anniversary
to the two who taught me all about love!!
I love you Dad & Mom and I'm so thankful for your faithful example!!
(Can you believe I don't have any pictures of just the two of them??)
(best buds!!!)
(I know we have more recent ones, but I think this one is CUTE!!)
You're such a testimony to ALL of us!!! We love you TONS!!
Enjoy that sweet Hannah
(and Chloe, and Mary, and Matt...for that matter)
for us!!!
We sure do miss being there to love on them!!!
3 comments:
I LOVE THAT I GOT TO SEE THIS SWEET CHILD TODAY BY VIDEO. AND HEAR YOUR VOICE. AND SEE YOUR FACE. IT TRULY WARMED MY HEART AND MADE MY DAY MORE THAN FABULOUS. :)
I love you and can't wait to chat again. Thank you, Lord, for Skype. We are truly so grateful!
:)
I sure love me some B!!
Thanks for the photos! B sure looks alot like LaLa!
Gracie says, "Ore!Ore!"
You've blessed my heart, my dear friend!! I LOVE YOU! (Thanks for my birthday shout out, but thanks even MORE for my birthday phone call!!)
LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment