So we've got a little elephant roaming around this house!
Brennan has learned sounds so quickly! I'm CERTAIN he's picking these up from Jude, but at 9* months here he is making animal noises!! He even pushes cars around and makes them vroom!
We love you little guy!!
*(for the record, he's 10 months now. my videos wouldn't load for a good month!)
Brennan has learned sounds so quickly! I'm CERTAIN he's picking these up from Jude, but at 9* months here he is making animal noises!! He even pushes cars around and makes them vroom!
We love you little guy!!
*(for the record, he's 10 months now. my videos wouldn't load for a good month!)
3 comments:
So cute! What a smart little guy!!
wow!! that's amazing, little b!! you are a genius! i love you and can't wait to see you again!!
aunt mare
Hey Sally!
I have enjoyed getting to see a lot of your boys lately! They are both precious!
On another note, have you received my e-mail I sent a few weeks ago? I have a few questions and thought you would be the first person to go to. Please let me know the correct address if you did not receive the first one.
Thanks, Liv :)
Post a Comment