before even attempting.
EVERYTHING jiggles!
...like even that extra padding around my fingertips.
what is that???
There's a REASON that ALL of these men are scary skinny!
(Just stare at that picture for a minute & enjoy a good laugh.
Can we talk about home dude in the center??
And I think the one on the right is cheating!)
p.s. did you know this is an Olympic sport??
it beat out softball & baseball in a vote of keeps!
EVERYTHING jiggles!
...like even that extra padding around my fingertips.
what is that???
There's a REASON that ALL of these men are scary skinny!(Just stare at that picture for a minute & enjoy a good laugh.
Can we talk about home dude in the center??
And I think the one on the right is cheating!)
p.s. did you know this is an Olympic sport??
it beat out softball & baseball in a vote of keeps!
1 comment:
Bahaha!! You're a riot!
Seriously, though, there is not fat jiggling from your finger tips. I don't buy it.
=) stef
Post a Comment