One big brother jumpin' on the bed
baby brother cried for Momma & Momma said:
(this shot was taken all of 10 seconds after the pitiful one above.)
Don't be alarmed-
He wasn't hurt, but just "milkin' it" (as we call it in this house).
Oh the fun we have!!
"Mommy when you grow up, you gonna be a gurl & brusf your teef."
and as I was walking out the door...
"and you gonna brusf daddy's teef, k Momma?"
LOVE this age! Here's what we're doing around here...
Do you know how HARD it is to get those things out???
3 comments:
This post has me laughing so hard. Jude is so goofy! And at the moment I am remembering our dinner when Jude when all freaky and was trying to mimic how I had "scared" him that day! Oh my! Bless that fun time. I love you!
Oh, my! I can NOT wait to spend time with you and your boys again!!! It sounds like you have a fun, adventure-ful house! You have some great little boys!
I love your flowers! I bet you can't get enough of them! I love standing outside enjoying my own!
It's barely been two months and Jude looks so much older! It's amazing how mature he looks. Can't wait to you soon.
love ya.
Post a Comment