Father's Day 2009Our church took professional shots for dads & their kiddos. Precious huh?
(they also did the same for mother's day :0)
Love them!!!!
So I can't sign into blogger on my Mac.
Hence the no blogging recently.
Trust me. I have lots to say, just can't get in. It keeps trying to reload the page but never actually gets there.
Is anyone else having a hard time logging in to Blogger on their mac??
And if you have a mac and you're NOT having a hard time, could you let me know?
And if you have a PC and you ARE having a hard time, could you let me know??
Technology, pffh!
4 comments:
Blogger works on my mac! I haven't had a problem with it on the other ones in my house either. You could try a different web browser? I don't know why, but sometimes Safari will load things that Firefox won't, and probably vice versa. Hope you figure it out!
I am on a MAC and it is working for me??
It's working fine on my Mac too! I agree with what Jaclyn suggested about the browser. I usually have better luck with Safari. Hope you can get it fixed. I miss you when you don't post!
On a MAC over here...I had the same problem when i first started my blog. You will probaly be able to access using safari. But if using firefox I would try to download the newest version and see if that helps.
Post a Comment